The Department of physics was established in the year of 2017 with U.G affiliated to thiruvalluvar university.
Physics help in many aspects of life by understanding various exprimental conditions the scope of physics is the vast concept mainly used in analytic properties both qualitatively and qualitatively.
Physics excites us in many ways with its interesting facts and concept the scope and excitement of physics are used in many benefical ways that help us to know about nature and life processes.
- Highly qualified and experienced faculty.
- Eco-friendly campus
- regular classes and continuous evaluation Remedial classes for weak students special guidence to advanced learners.
- Regular tests to help the students prepare for their final university examinations.
- Regular intimation of affendance status Intra-college and Inter-college competitions.
- Show casing of students talents through Annual Cultural programme.
- To promote innovation methods of teaching-Learning and evaluation.
- To encourage the students participats in various academic as well as extra curricular activities.
- To equip the students with the skills of learning , communication,self study and self analysis.
- To ensure a high standard of education.
- To promote sports culture.
- To make the college a model.
- To make the college a model institution of excellence in all respects.
Our physics laboratory, the students have a measuring instruments, such as, vernier caliper, Screw gauge, Spectrometer, travelling microschope and telescope and also provided the electronics instruments like CRO, AFO, Microprocessor various IC'S etc..
* Advanced core and allied lab.
* Dark room for spectroscopy.
* Research lab.
* Skill Development lab.
1. Dr. C. PARTHIBAN Msc, ph.D.,
HOD 2. Mr. D. ARUN KUMAR Msc., M.phil, B.Ed., D.Ted., Asst. proffessor.
3. Dr. K. RAMESH Msc., M.phil., B.Ed.,